Organise a group of friends for a weekend away wine tasting. Book into one of our self-contained comfortable cabins. It may be frosty outside at this altitude, but it’s always warm and toasty inside.
Camp and enjoy a campfire with friends down by the river – fireplaces are available at all riverside sites.
Our powered sites are quiet, large, drive through and travellers are welcome to stay hooked up for an overnight stay. We are on the highway for your convenience. While you’re here you can make use of our full camp kitchen and laundry facilities. Hire a DVD on a rainy day or exchange your books from our library.
Click to Download - Country Style - Park Map
Our friendly kiosk can supply bread, milk, cold drinks, icecreams and snacks. Tourist information is available and if you need to book a tour then visit the office and we can arrange it all for you. You can also try a spot of fishing at our park on the Severn River or take a short trip to Storm King Dam in hope of catching the big one.
We provide the following facilities and experiences
- FREE WI-FI
- DVD HIRE
- KIOSK - FIREWOOD AND ICE AVAILABLE
- MOBILE RECEPTION
- BEAUTIFUL BIRDLIFE
- CAMP KITCHEN
- LARGE LAUNDRY
- IMMACULATE AMENITIES
- TOURIST INFORMATION
- BOOK EXCHANGE
- DUMP POINT
- PETS WELCOME*
- PRIVATE FIRE PITS - EITHER BYO or BORROW A BRAZIER (limited number available)
- SPACE TO PLAY
- GIANT CHESS SET
- Pets NOT allowed in our ensuite cabins
- Pets welcome in our non-ensuite cabins (subject to management approval) - $10 extra per night will be added to the tariff
- Pets welcome in camping area: A SINGLE PET STAYS FREE - TWO PETS ($10 extra per night will be added to the tariff for the second pet) - THREE PETS - $10 a night for the second pet and $15 per night for the third pet will be added to the tariff
- (We have been forced to take this stance as some pet owners have not taken responsibility for their pets nor followed our simple pet rules!!!)